Monday, November 15, 2010

Taiji and the yellow peril...

My anger this morning is really tough to deal with...the situation in Taiji, Japan is playing heavily on my mind. HUMANENESS is what comes to mind...or the LACK of HUMANENESS.

The Japanese fishermen in this village bring shame on themselves, shame on their neighbors, their village, and shame on their countrymen ... I can never look upon these people with respect again ... they are indeed the yellow peril - through their actions and the actions of others within their society ( whalers, Tuna agents etc.) - as they strip the ocean of life and demonstrate a complete lack of respect for all life on our Planet and our Ocean Mother.

What to do...? The choice seems to be either PEACEFUL re-action, or AGGRESSIVE re-action. I pray for the ending of their actions. I pray for direction in my response to this injustice and the callous destruction of the Souls in the Sea - the Blue oceanbeings.

OMA KA OM

No comments: